Ever wonder what is meant by certain words in your insurance policies? Here is a list of words and phrases common in the insurance industry, that may have a meaning other than you might expect.
In this issue:
SECURE Act of small business
Retirement and the SECURE Act
SECURE Act and you
Obstacles to investing success
Cost of life insurance
Ways to lower your auto insurance bill
How to repair poor credit rating
Ways to lower car rental costs
Click here for ⇒November-December Newsletter
Timely articles on:
- Tax refund fraud and how to keep it from happening to you.
- Helping your child choose the right college.
- Keeping your holiday spending in check.
- Why automatic payroll deductions are a must for your retirement plan.
- Coordinating retirement accounts when both spouses have one.
- When was the last time you rebalanced your investments.
- Is life insurance needed after you retire?
- Business owners….what’s your exit strategy?
- FAQ’s for: investing; life insurance; retirement; small business owners