Ever rent your home or vacation home?

If you ever rent your home or vacation home, you need more coverage than the standard homeowner policy gives you. Homeaway Inc. (www.homeaway.com) now offers a supplemental insurance policy that covers those things that your primary home policy won’t. You’ll still need a homeowner policy but at least with this new type of policy you can save yourself the expense of buying a commercial policy on your home.